Service and Support
Our success comes not only from providing high quality torque tools and ergonomic material handling solutions, but also from our unparalleled service. From our customer service representatives, to our extensive sales team and vast product selection, Southwestern PTS is dedicated to exceeding customer expectations.
Southwestern PTS Provides Certified Repairs You Can Count On!
Southwestern PTS has authorized and certified factory service centers prepared to deliver world-class service and repairs. We can repair or certify all major brands including: Desoutter Industrial Tools, Aimco Tools, Acradyne Tools, Estic Tools, Bosch Rexroth, Bosch Production Tools, Stanley Assembly Tools, Panasonic Cordless, Atlas Copco, Cooper, Cleco, Dotco, and Uryu. We can also validate and repair all major brands of torque wrenches like Sturtevant Richmont, Mountz, Snap-On, Proto, and Armstrong.
The Southwestern PTS Advantage:
- Timely response
- Quick repair estimates
- Certified repair technicians
- Pick up & delivery
Our consulting service centers around your needs and expectations. Our experienced consultant will come to your facility with no product bias. No selling, just listening and recommendations.
Southwestern PTS prides itself on offering solutions based on our customers needs. Our vast product knowledge and awareness of technology available, make us the perfect choice when you need answers!
- Needs assessment with no product bias.
- Open dialogue and listening skills.
- Full report of findings and recommendations.
- Vast knowledge of technology and innovations available.
- Torque and Assembly processes and procedures.
- Setting up an assembly line or assembly cell.
- Automation solutions - speed up productivity.
- Torque audits and Torque study - quality assurance in fastening.
- Solutions presented based on your requirements; only if asked.
- No obligation to purchase anything.
For immediate scheduling, please visit our Contact Page!